Contact information for our employees during Coronavirus

Do You Need Flood Insurance for Your Business?

Flood Insurance for Businesses

While most commercial auto policies will cover your business vehicles for flood damage, the rest of your property most likely needs a separate flood insurance policy. If you live in a flood zone, you could be putting your livelihood and that of your employees in great jeopardy by not getting coverage.

Since flooding has become so common in business districts across the United States, insurers and the federal government have expanded the role of private insurance in the flood sector. It used to be you could get a policy only through the National Flood Insurance Program, but now many quality, customizable options exist through the private market. From your building’s structure to all its contents, coverage can help you rebuild and replace. There is a waiting period associated with most policies, so don’t wait until it’s too late.

Allan Block Insurance, Professional Service with the Personal Touch

We are located in Tarrytown, NY, in the heart of Westchester County, a key business district just north of New York City. We write auto, home, renters, condo, co-op, personal, business, life and group insurance for clients locally and in NYC, CT, NJ, PA, MA and many other states. For more information or answers to your insurance questions, please contact us.

Skip to content